Auburn Machine Shop
You can’t allow your business to suffer due to machines that are not working. Let the machining experts at Streich Bros., Inc. help by custom making new industry machines, equipment parts or components to replace the worn-out ones. Our machine shop has been serving Auburn, WA with the finest custom machined parts since 1957. The clients we cater to include chemical industries, steel plants, and other industrial business companies.
At our fully-equipped machine shop, our Auburn clients are assured of:
- Customized machining services for specific client needs
- Manufacturing metal sheets
- One-stop machine shop for diverse machining and fabrication needs
- 24/7 emergency metal machining services
Our company has it's shops scattered accross the country. We pride ourselves on our incomparable, high precision machining services. Whichever metal machining project our Auburn clients may bring our way, our machine shop can be counted on for a job done right, every time.
Are you a resident of Auburn in need of expert services for making specific machine parts or carrying out heavy equipment repair? Our machine shop is just the place you should head to. We have the latest tools and technology to meet the ever-evolving metal machining needs of our enterprising Auburn clients.
The wide-range of metal machining services provided by our machine shop include:
- Turning, drilling, milling and key seating
- Weld up and repair
- Boring of holes
- Lathe turning
- Backhoe pins
Auburn Metal Machining
When it comes to metal machining in the Auburn area, the services of our machine shop are second to none. Our accomplished machining technicians can work for a multitude of industries. We have handled a number of large and small metal machining projects for Auburn clients to their complete satisfaction. Our machine shop looks forward to serving your machining needs too.
The key strengths that make us a preferred machine shop of Auburn residents for their metal machining service includes:
- Huge 40,000 sq ft machine shop to complete all types of machining projects
- Highly advanced metal machining equipment used
- Capable of handling rush projects with precision
- Skilled metal machining experts delivering superior quality services
- Ethical machining services, completed with full protection for workers’ safety and health
- Dependable metal machining services with fast turnaround times
Your search for reliable machine shops that can make the precise parts you need ends at Streich Bros., Inc. Call our metal machining experts in the Auburn area at (253) 777-1956.